- 4 rainbow trout
- 1⁄4 cup flour, for dusting
- 600 ml cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust trout with flour, shake off excess.
- Melt butter in pan, fry trout til brown and cooked through.
- While trout is cooking heat cream in saucepan, add whiskey and boil until reduced.
- Transfer trout to a plate, pour whiskey cream over trout, and top with almonds.
- I have made this using crocodile and it was fabulous as well!