1/2 Photos of Whiskey Spiked Cranberry Relish
24 hrs 15 mins
An old holiday favorite with a little added ZING! Good with pork or turkey. (This is NOT for the kiddies :) ) Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using food processor, coarsely chop cranberries and orange.
- 2Add sugar; process again to combine.
- 3Place in covered container and chill for 24 hours.
- 4Stir in whiskey just before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whiskey Spiked Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 54.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g