Recipe by SashasMommy
My mom makes this every year for our Christmas party, and everyone loves it. I have made it for several of my own parties and it gets rave reviews! I like to split the recipe and do half with alcohol and half without. I use food coloring to color one of them pink so people can tell the difference. This recipe makes 4 quarts of frozen slush, so make sure you have containers large enough to hold it all in the freezer.
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups seagrams 7 whiskey or 2 1⁄2 cups other whiskey
- 3 (2 liter) bottles 7-up, chilled