- 16 ounces pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 250 deg F.
- Add butter, whiskey, brown sugar, garlic and cayenne to saucepan and cook over low heat until melted.
- Spread pretzels on a baking sheet and pour butter mixture over pretzels. Toss to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes. Stir mixture and bake 10 more minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!