Recipe by Lee & PJ Newland
This is a recipe my mother has been been making for many, many (30 or more) years. We all enjoy it, hope your do too. pj
Top Review by TwinkieChica
This is very excellent and simple also! I made the punch the night before and stirred in the soda the next day. It was a hit at the cookout. I used gingerale instead though, but only because it was cheaper at the supermarket. :)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 -2 cup Southern Comfort
- 3 bottles 7-Up soda, chilled (2 liters each)
- to taste frozen orange juice ring, for garnish
- to taste orange, sliced, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange juice, lemonade and Southern Comfort together in a large punch bowl and let it sit for an hour or so.
- When ready to serve, add the chilled 7-Up.
- Garnish with orange slices and the frozen orange juice ring (this helps to keep the punch chilled - you could use frozen o.j. cubes instead).
- *Mom uses less when there are going to be kids around - they really like this stuff.