Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy to make honey mustard - I use this often in make chicken salad, on sandwiches - it's a good thing to have around in the summer.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup whiskey
- 9 ounces horseradish sauce
- Blend honey, vinegar, brown sugar, eggs, and flour.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring well.
- When mixture comes to a boil, add mustard and whiskey.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add horseradish, and mix well.
- This should be stored in the refrigerator.