Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Canadian author Bonnie Stern
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons whiskey (or more)
- 4 sirloin steaks
- Make a paste with the worcestershire sauce, tabasco, mustard and whiskey. Add more whiskey or mustard if needed, but the paste should be pretty thick.
- Smear the paste all over the steaks and allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks until cooked to preference.