1 hr 25 mins
I got this recipe from a Friend. It is so good. I hope that you enjoy it and please let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add pork; saute 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 5Remove pork from pan.
- 6Add onion and mushrooms to pan; saute for 3 minutes.
- 7Carefully add whiskey to pan; cook for 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates.
- 8Stir sour cream mixture into pan.
- 9Return pork to pan; spoon sauce over pork.
- 10Wrap handle of skillet with foil.
- 11Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- 12Serve immediately.
- 13makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 pork chop and about 1/3 cup sauce).
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whiskey - Flavored Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.2
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.9 mg
- Sodium 571.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 51.8 g