This is a DELICIOUS, tasty, easy to make recipe for salmon. The sauce really makes the recipe. I seen it made on the local TV station and I made it the next day. The recipe comes courtesy Debra Stice & The Broiler Steakhouse. Note: The recipe calls for 1/2 cup regular brown sugar,I used 1/4 cup brown sugar Splenda also 1/4 cup butter(instead of 1/2 cup), with GREAT results.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, place salmon fillets in the pan & add whiskey; Be careful of flare-up.
- The sugar will start to caramelize & the alcohol will cook off; 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook in the sauce until salmon flakes; this depends on the thickeness of the salmon.
- Serve sauce over the salmon ; garnish with lemon slices, Enjoy.