Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from http://decadenze.com/
Make and share this Whipping Cream Filling recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the whipping cream into a mixing bowl and whisk at medium to high speed until frothy.
- Add in the icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Continue whisking at medium speed until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Pour whipping cream filling into a piping bag and pipe into choux pastry.
- If not using immediately, store in disposable piping bags, seal well and refrigerate for up to a maxiumum of 3 days.