1/1 Photo of Whipping Cream Cake
Arna Clark's Note:
My favorite cake recipe is Whipping Cream Cake. It's a variation on the pound cake I fell in love with in the corner delis in New York sold by the slice wrapped in celophane. It's fancy enough for company with raspberry sauce and extra whipped cream, or great just plain in my lunchbox the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- 2Add the eggs, flour, and whipping cream-mix well.
- 3Stir in flavorings.
- 4Spoon into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for about an hour or until cake tests done. Cool in the pan for several minutes.
- 6Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Garnish with powdered sugar, berry sauce, ice cream, or whatever strikes your fancy.
- 8It is also excellent "unadorned."
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipping Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6709.5
- Calories from Fat 2738
- Total Fat 304.2 g
- Saturated Fat 181.3 g
- Cholesterol 1930.1 mg
- Sodium 2151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 930.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 602.1 g
- Protein 78.2 g