Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are quick and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- Mix the flour and the cream until blended;.
- Butter hands well and form the dough into ping pong ball sizes.
- Place on baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
My MIL shared these same ingredients for this receipe and loves it for its ease. It calls for 3 cups of self rising flour, 1 small 8 oz whipping cream. Knead 5 times. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Can't get easier than that!