Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My daughter gave me this recipe to try for this Thanksgiving. Sounds yummy!!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 24 large marshmallows or 3 cups mini marshmallows
- BEAT sweet potatoes, margarine, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- SPOON into lightly greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Top with marshmallows.
- BAKE at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until sweet potatoes are hot and marshmallows are lightly browned.