1/2 Photos of Whipped up Nutmeg Banana Bread (Eggless)
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
This banana bread is very mild tasting. If you like a stronger banana flavour add some banana extract to the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Oil and flour an 8x3x3-inch loaf pan.
- 3In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream the shortening and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 4In a separate bowl sift the flour, sea salt, nutmeg, baking powder and baking soda together.
- 5Mash your bananas in a separate bowl.
- 6Alternately add the banana and flour mixture into the shortening sugar mixture.
- 7Mix until smooth.
- 8Gently fold in the whipped topping. Smooth the top of the banana bread so its even.
- 9Pour into your prepared loaf pan.
- 10Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- 11Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan and finish cooling completely.
- 12Once its cool, wrap in tin foil and store overnight in the fridge before cutting.
- 13Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped up Nutmeg Banana Bread (Eggless)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 157.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: