Top Review by momaphet
This is fun presentation and it tastes good too! I used real whipped cream from a can and added a touch of cinnamon, and grated semisweet chocolate. Not much effort needed to add a special touch. Made for PRMRT.
- wax paper
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
Your choice topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chocolate-covered english toffee bar
- 1⁄4 cup shaved white chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon, with nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chocolate-covered coffee beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
- Place 8 spoons on the pan, and freeze 15 minutes.
- Spoon the whipped topping into a 1-qt. zip lock plastic freezer bag. (Don't seal.) Snip 1 corner of the bag to make a 1/2-inch hole.
- Pipe dollops onto spoons.
- Freeze 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle each dollop with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of your desired topping. Freeze dollops 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately on a tray. Or, transfer to a 13- x 9-inch baking pan; cover tightly, and freeze up to 2 days.
- But most of all, have fun!