Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not made this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup instant milk
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Put a bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer in freezer to chill, about 15 minutes before beginning.
- Combine dry milk and water and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to whipped milk and beat at high speed for about 4-5 more minutes.
- Stir sugar and sugar substitute together and add gradually to the whipped milk while it is beating.
- Stir in vanilla to whipped topping and refrigerate until used.
- Can be spread on top of pies or used as a garnish for pies, puddings, or gelatins, it should be prepared as close to serving time as possible since it loses volume after a period of time.
This is not sugar free like the title says & does have chemicals (sugar substitute) unlike the claim made.
This is not SF... you have sugar in it? I am confused.