Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Holiday 2008/Winter 2009 edition. The ingredients are SLIGHTLY different from the other recipe listed on Zaar so I decided to post it. It is extemely good - you don't know whether to call it a side dish or a dessert! :-)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (or you can use margarine if you would like)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows, Jet-Puffed brand recommended
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash sweet potatoes, butter and spice in a large bowl until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish; top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until potoato mixture is heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.