- 3 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat sweet potatoes, butter, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spoon into lightly greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until sweet potato mixture is heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Makes ten half-cup servings.