1/2 Photos of Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
This tastes like whipped, melted strawberry ice cream! It's just scrumptious. It's soft enough to dip cupcakes to frost them, but with a little refrigeration it's firm enough to frost with a spatula or to pipe. The food coloring is necessary if you want pink frosting because there is not enough strawberry preserves in this to turn it pink. Speaking of pink, I used Himalayan Pink Salt. Love the stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- 2Add the strawberry preserves, vanilla, lemon extract, salt and food coloring and beat until incorporated.
- 3Add powdered sugar, half a cup at a time, and continue to beat while adding the cream.
- 4Once the ingredients are well mixed, turn the mixer to high and beat for 5-7 minutes until fluffy.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1151.4
- Calories from Fat 542
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.3 mg
- Sodium 621.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 145.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g