Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- mix all ingrediants gradually into the butter/margerine.
- remove from bowl and either roll into a log and cut into circles or roll out dough to no more then a 1/4 inch.
- place on cookie sheet and back for 10-15 minutes depending on the temp of your oven.
- let cool 5 mins on tray then move to rack. decorate however you please.
- I enjoy them with a small bit of frosting however if you prefer to have a cherry place in center of cookie before backing.