Recipe by Nurse Rain
This is one recipe that Mum and I made every christmas. Truely melt in your mouth delicious. Not for the calorie counters.
Top Review by zoeync
Since I found this recipe I have made it several times. These cookies are so tasty. They pratically melt in your mouth. Once you make these cookies you will be hooked on them. They do not last very long in my house once my grandkids smell the cookies in the oven they keep asking me when they will be done.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients gently until mixed.
- Using electric beaters, beat dough on high for 10 minutes- NO LESS- this is very important!
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, just until edges are light brown.
- Decorate if you like, I prefer not.
- Slivers of red or green candied cherries pressed on before baking make a nice holiday garnish.