Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one recipe that Mum and I made every christmas. Truely melt in your mouth delicious. Not for the calorie counters.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients gently until mixed.
- Using electric beaters, beat dough on high for 10 minutes- NO LESS- this is very important!
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, just until edges are light brown.
- Decorate if you like, I prefer not.
- Slivers of red or green candied cherries pressed on before baking make a nice holiday garnish.
Since I found this recipe I have made it several times. These cookies are so tasty. They pratically melt in your mouth. Once you make these cookies you will be hooked on them. They do not last very long in my house once my grandkids smell the cookies in the oven they keep asking me when they will be done.
Delicate, delightful and delicious is how I would describe these little gems. They were easy to make andthey do melt in your mouth. thanks for sharing:)
I made these twice - both times they turned out AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Easy recipe to follow.