Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gotta love shortbread!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, icing sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Gradually add cornstarch and flour.
- Whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Place into a cookie press and press out cookies on cool baking sheet.
- Decorate with candied cherries or dragees if desired.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.