1/1 Photo of Whipped Shortbread
Fluffy, mouth watering, worth the calories. I have been cooking these cookies for about 9 years now. I bring them to christmas parties and yet to come home with any leftover. Need I say more. Hope those who try them enjoy them as much as my friends, family, and co-workers have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With and Electric mixer, beat butter & Icing sugar until it stands up like egg whites.
- 2In a seperate medium bowl, combine flour and corn starch. Add slowly to butter and icing sugar mixture. (I find when your mixer starts to power out, then use a wooden spoon to take over, but please try to use the mixer as long as possible).
- 3Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Top cookies with jub-jubs, bar cherries, or anything really. My oldest son loves smarties on his. Imagination is up to you.
- 4Bake at 300 for approx 30 minutes until bottom edges turn a light brown.
- 5(Because all ovens vary please start checking them at about 20-25 minutes).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g