- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup yoghurt, well chilled
- 1 cup cream, well chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar, mint and water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring till the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow it to simmer for another 4 minutes, then let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain and cool the mixture.
- Place the yoghurt, cream and mint syrup in the bowl of a mixer, and beat till light and creamy.
- Serve the minted yoghurt with fresh fruit for breakfast or dessert.
- Garnish with a couple of extra mint leaves.