Recipe by Kitty Kat Cook
This is the fluffiest spoonful of mashed potatoes you'll ever have. I love making large amounts, because believe it or not these stay soft even when refrigerated. No butter added.
- 20 -30 medium gold potatoes or 20 -30 medium yellow potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until firm-tender, about 30 minutes Drain when done.
- With a masher, mash potatoes and start adding ingredients in the order listed above one at a time. Mash/mix well after each addition. After adding the cheese, taste and adjust salt if needed.
- With a hand-held mixer, whip/beat the potatoes on medium-high speed until light and fluffy (for about 2 minutes) . Serve and enjoy!