Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stays spreadable even straight from the refrigerator. Try it on acorn squash, sweet potatoes. This is delicious on french toast, regular toast, waffles; it's especially good on corn bread. It's not too sweet in spite of the maple syrup. I've only used real maple syrup, but if you use a syrup blend that should work too. Recipe from FoodDownUnder.
- Whip the butter with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Slowly drizzle-in the maple syrup.
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Then add a few drops of hot water to dissolve.
- Cool slightly and add to butter. Beat well.
- Store in the refrigerator in a container with a tight-fitting lid.