Recipe by newmama
This is the perfect cake filling! Super creamy, rich, thick and fudgy. cook time does not include chilling.
Directions See How It's Made
- put chopped chocolate in a bowl.
- in a small saucepan bring cream to a boil, pour over chocolate.
- sit 2 minutes, whisk until smooth.
- let cool then cover with plastic wrap right on the ganache and refrigerate until cold.
- beat until smooth and spreadable.
- *you will want to double this recipe to fill and frost a 9 in layer cake. this makes enough for a thick filling.