This is great works with any dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly chill a small mixing bowl in the refrigerator.
- 2In another small bowl, soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons of cold water, then add boiling water, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 3Set aside and cool until tepid.
- 4In a chilled mixing bowl, beat ice water and nonfat dry milk at high speed until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 5Add sugar, still beating, then oil and gelatin.
- 6Cover and freeze for about 15 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator until ready for use.
- 7Stir before using to retain a creamy texture.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Dessert Topping
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g