Whipped Cream Valentine Cake
- Cut angel food cake into 3 horizontal layers.
- Drain juice from thawed berries into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and allow to stand until softened.
- Set small bowl in a larger bowl of hot water and stir until gelatin dissolves. Combine gelatin muxture with berries and cool slightly. (if mixture cools too much, gelatin will set.).
- Add sugar and vanilla to whipped cream. Fold berries into cream. (It may seem too juicy but it will soon set up.)
- Alternate cake layers with generous layers of cream mixture. Adjust top cake layer and spread remaining cream over entire top and sides of cake. Refrigerate until firm.