1/9 Photos of Whipped Cream Frosting
a light creamy frosting with several variations, all you need is the cake...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cocoa, sifted in with in the icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee, dissolved in the cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 finely grated lemon, rind of, in place of the vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 finely grated orange, rind of, in place of the vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, in place of the vanilla
- 3/4 cup minced nuts, of your choice,folded in
- 1Using both a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, beat the cream until frothy.
- 2Add the icing sugar and vanilla gradually while beating.
- 3Whip until light and a thick enough consistency to spread as an icing.
- 4Use immediately.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Cream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (768 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2962.7
- Calories from Fat 2097
- Total Fat 233.0 g
- Saturated Fat 116.7 g
- Cholesterol 652.1 mg
- Sodium 872.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 123.9 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of
oranges, rind of