Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and fluffy, it's perfect for cakes!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipped cream, unwhipped (33-35%)
- In a bowl whip the 1-1/2 cups whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl beat together the cream cheese with sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Using a spatula fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Yummo! This wasn't substantial enough (thick) to pile high, but it will def be my new go-to when I don't need to build pillows of clouds :) Thanks so much for this, made my son's entire football team lick their fingers totally clean!
Enjoyed this on some red velvet cake. Yummy!
Super yummy! Kids devoured it on vanilla cupcakes. TFS!