1/3 Photos of Whipped Cream
This is the perfect topping for your Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. It is also wonderful on top of most desserts, especially fresh berries! Enjoy! (cook time is beat time!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill deep bowl and beaters of electric mixer in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- 2(If freezer is too crowded to fit bowl, place beaters in bowl, fill bowl with ice water, and chill on counter. When bowl and beaters are well chilled, dump out water and dry thoroughly.) Add cream, sugar, and vanilla to chilled bowl.
- 3Beat on low speed until small bubbles form, about 30 seconds.
- 4Increase speed to medium and continue beating until beaters leave a trail, about 30 seconds.
- 5Increase speed to high and continue beating until cream is smooth, thick, and nearly doubled in volume, about 20 seconds for soft peaks or about 30 seconds for stiff peaks.
- 6If necessary, finish beating with whisk to adjust consistency.
- 7Serve immediately or spoon into fine sieve or strainer set over measuring cup and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g