Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a Bakers chocolate box and it is really yummy!!
Make and share this Whipped Chocolate Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate pieces and whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the powdered sugar, butter and vanilla unil thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add chocolate mixture, beating until stiff.
- Use immediately or cover and keep refrigerated.
Wow! This frosting was so creamy and luscious it was a savior for my over baked cake. Thank you Zusie-Q