- 8 (1 ounce) bars hersheys semisweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate pieces and whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the powdered sugar, butter and vanilla unil thoroughly blended.
- Gradually add chocolate mixture, beating until stiff.
- Use immediately or cover and keep refrigerated.