I got this from a Bakers chocolate box and it is really yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate pieces and whipping cream.
- 2Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- 3Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- 4In a large mixer bowl, beat the powdered sugar, butter and vanilla unil thoroughly blended.
- 5Gradually add chocolate mixture, beating until stiff.
- 6Use immediately or cover and keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 930.4
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 207.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 102.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g