This is a lush light frosting which keeps it's consistency for 1-2 days in the refrigerator and doesn't seem to sink into the cake as so many do. Simple and easy to make. A delicious topping for those special occasions when you want something special.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup icing sugar (2 cups if added sweetness is desired, I use 1 1/2 to 2cups)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- Sift icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl.
- Add whipping cream and stir to mix.
- With beater whip as for whipping cream.
- This amount will very generously cover a large Angel cake or any other large cake.