1/1 Photo of Whipped Chocolate Cream Icing
This is a lush light frosting which keeps it's consistency for 1-2 days in the refrigerator and doesn't seem to sink into the cake as so many do. Simple and easy to make. A delicious topping for those special occasions when you want something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup icing sugar (2 cups if added sweetness is desired, I use 1 1/2 to 2cups)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1Sift icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl.
- 2Add whipping cream and stir to mix.
- 3With beater whip as for whipping cream.
- 4This amount will very generously cover a large Angel cake or any other large cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Chocolate Cream Icing
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g