Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Note: Put the sweetner that you use in a food processor to make it fine.
- 1⁄2 cup ice water
- 1⁄2 cup dry nestle carnation non-fat powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE ice water and dry milk in large mixer bowl. Freeze bowl, milk.
- mixture and beaters for 15 minutes. Combine gelatin and cold water in small.
- bowl. Let stand for 3 minutes. Add boiling water; blend well. Cool to room.
- WHIP chilled milk mixture until stiff peaks form. Add gelatin mixture, sugar.
- and vanilla extract. Whip just until blended.
- NOTE: If whipped topping develops an airy appearance, simply stir vigorously to restore smooth appearance. For best results, prepare same day as serving.