I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Note: Put the sweetner that you use in a food processor to make it fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COMBINE ice water and dry milk in large mixer bowl. Freeze bowl, milk.
- 2mixture and beaters for 15 minutes. Combine gelatin and cold water in small.
- 3bowl. Let stand for 3 minutes. Add boiling water; blend well. Cool to room.
- 5WHIP chilled milk mixture until stiff peaks form. Add gelatin mixture, sugar.
- 6and vanilla extract. Whip just until blended.
- 7NOTE: If whipped topping develops an airy appearance, simply stir vigorously to restore smooth appearance. For best results, prepare same day as serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Topping
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g