1/3 Photos of Whine & Jerk Grilled Fruit Salad
Invented for the Caribbean Grilling Challenge Zaar World Tour 3 by the Whine & Cheese Gang. This is a sweet-hot, spicy salad but the dressing is cooling to the tongue while still being perky from the lime. An adventure for your palate! Feel free to swap fruits around to suit yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 mango, peeled & sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 slices peeled papayas, cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 peach, unpeeled & quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning (paste, not liquid or powder)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 small just-ripe banana, thickly sliced
- 1Very, very lightly schmear the pineapple, mango, papaya & peach with the jerk seasoning. A little goes a LONG way! Unless you like blistering spice, that is.
- 2Grill both sides until heated through & have nice grill marks. Let cool slightly then cut into bite sized pieces. Place in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the rest of the fruit & stir gently.
- 4Combine well the yogurt, lime zest & juice, sugar & salt. Add to the salad and stir together gently until well combined.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whine & Jerk Grilled Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning