Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
An "eggier" chicken salad. Good for using up dyed Easter eggs or maybe you just like more eggs.
Top Review by jnpj
This is a yummy salad. I had never had egg in chicken salad before so this recipe intrigued me. It was a very good combination. I liked that this was a basic, simple, and tasty salad. Thanks!
- 3 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (both white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh curly-leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cubed chicken to a large bowl.
- Shell the boiled eggs and chop them coarsely.
- Add eggs to the chicken along with the celery, green onion, and pickle relish; toss to mix.
- Add in the mayonnaise; toss gently to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Right before serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley.