Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Now baked. Now with Apricot. Now with Chocolate Chips. Now without the Oatmeal. Actually it is where is JR's great Chocolate Chip Apricot recipes. Anything else? Google it [hint]Everything is out there if you google the name.
- 1 1⁄8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dried apricot
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, turbinado sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy, then beat in the egg, vanilla, and salt. Stir the flour and baking soda into the butter mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips and apricots. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
really loved these. i've made them twice, both times for a large group of people. there were never any leftovers!
I subbed Butter buds sprinkles, Splenda and used the soy milk. They were a bit too salty, so next time will use a little less of the Butter Buds sprinkles and will maybe add a bit of peanut butter. As the second extract, I used almond, next time I will only use vanilla. They were pretty tasty for my first time. Will try again.
These are addictive! I used regular unsalted butter to make this and regular milk since we didn't have soy milk on hand. This vanished within minutes. Keeper recipe:)