Recipe by Brenda.
These bite-sized pieces of tender pork are bathed in spicy hot sauce. Recipe courtesy of The National Pork Board
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are so good, I just made half a recipe but used two large chops as a test run for New Years, I used Lousiana hot sauce and added in some fresh garlic also, thanks for sharing!...Kitten :)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) bottlehot-style ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir pork cubes for 4-5 minutes or until pork is just done.
- Remove excess fat from skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring to coat pork cubes.
- Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Transfer to warm serving dish; serve with toothpicks.