This recipe is a family favorite. Not a holiday will go by without someone bringing this delightfully simple dessert to the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large (big enough for 6 cups of Wheaties) sauce pan.
- 2Heat and continously stir mixture to just before boiling.
- 3Stir in Wheaties cereal until well coated.
- 4Transfer mixture to a metal or glass baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and place in 350 degree oven set on broil.
- 6Heat for 2-5 minutes, just long enough to melt the chocolate chips.
- 7Using a knife spread the melted chocolate evenly over the surface of the mixture.
- 8Allow one hour for cooling, cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheaties Treats
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 288.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g