Wheatena Maple Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients (pumpkin, milk, egg, butter and syrup) mixing well.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients (flour, Wheatena, sugar, baking powder and salt), I like to use a fork for this.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until moistened. Stir in 3/4 cup of crasins.
- Spray 16 medium silicon muffin cups, set on a cookie sheet, with butter flavored baking spray. Spoon mixture into cups, filling each cup about 75% full (or to line if there is one). If desired sprinkle top with oats and additional craisins, then spray tops with the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (I recommend you do, it makes the muffins much prettier).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. This is the baking time if you're using the silicon baking cups, if you're not I would check them at 15 minutes.