Recipe by lricesk8rgirl
A pizza made with wheat and all purpose flour. It feels healthier to eat and tastes good too!
- 3⁄4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the water and honey in a medium sized bowl.
- Spring the yeast on top and set aside for 15-20 minutes until bubbles form on surface.
- Put the flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Slowly add the yeast mixture and mix with a dough hook until a dough ball forms.
- Knead slightly until dry ingredients are mixed well.
- Rub surface of a large bowl with olive oil. Transfer the dough ball and roll in oil to coat.
- Cover with towl and set aside for one hour in a warm place (dough should double in size.).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll dough thinly on a lightly floured surface.
- Add sauce and spices.
- Cover with cheese and bake for 15-18 minutes.