When my kids couldn't agree whether we should have wheat, white or oatmeal waffles, I came up with this combination as a compromise. They are now the family favorite. Make sure you adjust the yield to fit the needs of your family. This version makes a lot of waffles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with hand mixer until fluffy.
- 2Add other ingredients all at once. Mix just until blended.
- 3Let batter rest for 5 minutes while waffle iron heats.
- 4Bake in iron for about 5 minute or until steaming stops. These are best crisp!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat, White and Oatmeal Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 507.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g