1/2 Photos of Wheat & Walnut Granola
Eat this crunchy cereal for breakfast and get your essential fats and protein, both which help keep your hunger at bay during a busy day! Feel free to add additional dried fruits. From the California Walnut folks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Spray a large, shallow baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl toss together shredded wheat and walnuts; set aside.
- 4In a small bowl stir together honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, if using.
- 5Pour over the dry ingredients and toss thoroughly to combine.
- 6Spread evenly in the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring two or three times, until the mixture is lightly toasted. If it seems damp, it will crisp as it cools.
- 7Cool completely, then add the dried fruit.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat & Walnut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bite size shredded whole wheat cereal