Posted by request for an all whole wheat cracker. This recipe I have not tried. I found it in a recipe book put out by Bosch called "The Natural Nine Cooking with Whole Grains". Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients.
- 2Add butter and mix till completely blended.
- 3Add vanilla and water, mixing until smooth.
- 4Roll out paper-thin on a lightly floured board or directly on a greased baking sheet.
- 5Lightly sprinkle with salt or herb seasoning.
- 6Cut into squares with a pastry wheel.
- 7Bake at 400 degF for 5-8 minutes or until crisp.
- 8If the outer rim browns too quickly, remove the browned sections and return unfinished portions to the oven.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Thins
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 749.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g