This recipe comes from the May/June 2000 issue of "Taste of Home's Quick Cooking" magazine. It is much better tasting than a container of pizza dough purchased in the store. Cooking time includes both Bread machine time and baking in oven.
- In bread machine pan, place the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting.
- (Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 Tbsp of water or flour if needed.) When the cycle is complete, turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Punch down, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half.
- Pressed each portion into a greased 12 in pizza pan.
- Add sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.