1/2 Photos of Wheat Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from the May/June 2000 issue of "Taste of Home's Quick Cooking" magazine. It is much better tasting than a container of pizza dough purchased in the store. Cooking time includes both Bread machine time and baking in oven.
My Private Note
Pizza P ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bread machine pan, place the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough setting.
- 3(Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 Tbsp of water or flour if needed.) When the cycle is complete, turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- 4Punch down, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Divide dough in half.
- 6Pressed each portion into a greased 12 in pizza pan.
- 7Add sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Pizza Crust (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1754.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g