Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried wheat pasta for the first time when I made this. It was delicious!
- 7 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper (canned or in a jar)
- 1⁄4 garlic clove
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 black olives, halved
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts
- 6 tablespoons of already made pesto sauce
- Cook pasta according to directions on package; drain.
- In a medium sized pan, combine garlic and olive oil until garlic has browned.
- Add peppers and cook until tender.
- Add artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes and pesto sauce.
- Mix vegetable blend until everything is hot.
- Serve over pasta.