1/3 Photos of Wheat 'n Yogurt Bread for Bread Machine
3 hrs 10 mins
This is my go-to recipe for my bread machine. I make a couple loaves every week. The recipe came in the booklet along with my machine...I wish I could find that booklet but luckily I wrote the recipe down. Since I'm messy with flour, I like to only measure these ingredients occasionally. I like to measure out all the dry ingredients, except the yeast, and store in a gallon-size baggie in the freezer. I make all at once about 6 baggies, so when I want to make a quick loaf before I go to bed, I just have to add the water, yogurt, my baggie of dry ingredients, the butter, and yeast. It's SO convenient.
My Private Note
loaf (2 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow your breadmaker's instructions regarding how to add ingredients. My breadmaker requests me to do the following:.
- 2Add liquids to the bread pan first, then dry. Level the dry; quarter the butter and add to corners. Make an impression in the center of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
- 3If bread collapses during the baking period, next time add 1 or 1 ½ tablespoons vital wheat gluten to the recipe to prevent from happening again.
- 4I set my bread maker to 'whole wheat', 'light crust', '2 lb loaf'.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat 'n Yogurt Bread for Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 488.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g